Friday, 23 September 2016

THE SHRIEKS FROM BELOW VOL 28 - Grip of Delusion Radio


Playing on Grip of Delusion Radio each Saturday @ 3pm EST, 9pm CET and 8pm UK

A very bouncy, riffy show coming up this Saturday, comprising almost entirely of new, recent, or not yet released tracks, and for this I wish to thank the following:

Buddy Donner of Great Electric Quest for providing me with the opportunity to play something off their excellent Chapter 1 album.

Kozmik Artifactz for allowing me the opportunity to play something from Wight's funky, psychedelic, stoner album 'Love is Not Only What You Know'

Anthony, from Desert Highways Label for giving me the nudge about the self titled release by The Ruiner.

Also thank you to Awooga for giving me a nudge in the general direction of their bandcamp page, where I was taken in by their brand of heavy groovy grunge.

Band Order

Phlefonyaar - Usual intro
Great Electric Quest - 1901
Awooga - Thief
The Ruiner - Hubble
The Ruiner - Smoke
The Company Corvette - Foot in Mouth
Wight - The Muse & The Mule
Awooga - Where the Others Go
The Company Corvette - Pigeon
Great Electric Quest - Until we Meet Again
Wight - Helicopter Mama